Get your going public questions answered quickly and easily with no obligation in an initial consultation. Just CONTACT US.
MICHAEL T. WILLIAMS, ESQ.
Williams Securities Law Firm, P.A., Tampa FL
Mr. Williams currently represents or has represented over 50 clients and their representatives in the process of going public through the filing of registration statements on Form S-1, filings on Form 10 as well as numerous reverse merger transactions. He also assists public companies with SEC reporting and compliance matters.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C. [1975-1980]
Mr. Williams served as an SEC lawyer conducting investigations and participating in securing injunctions against individuals and corporations for violations of federal securities laws, including Fortune 500 companies such as:
- Litton Industries – $300 million accounting fraud
- GTE – Foreign bribery
Public Company Management Experience
In addition to his extensive work as a corporate securities lawyer, Mr. Williams was previously President and Director of Fully-Reporting, OTCBB Trading Public Company, SPLIF.OB.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. 
- University of Kansas, B.A., Magna cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa 
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow [1971-72]
- Keynote Speaker, National Investment Bankers Association, Las Vegas NV
- Keynote Speaker, FSX Investment Conference, San Francisco CA
- Panel Participant, Workshop on Advanced Legal Issues in Reverse Mergers, Reverse Merger Summit, New York NY
- Panel Participant, IPO Alternatives: Reverse Mergers + PIPE’s; THE REVERSE MERGER CONFERENCE 2005, A Forum for Shell Mergers and SPAC Offerings, New York NY
- Panel Chairman, DealFlow Media Public Shell Webinar – REVERSE MERGER DUE DILIGENCE: How to Avoid a Dirty Shell
- Panel Chairman, DealFlow Media Webinar – Restricted Securities in Reverse Merger Transactions
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar [Inactive]
As an engaged SEC attorney, Mr. Williams recently published the following two articles in DealFlow Media’s “The Reverse Merger Report:”
- “The Alchemy of Restricted Securities: The Quest for Free Trading Shares” To read and download this article.
- “Non-Traditional Due Diligence in Reverse Merger Transactions: Increasing The Odds of Locating the Skeletons in the Closet” We will gladly furnish you a copy of this article upon your request.
Regulatory Authority Correspondence
Here are some examples of correspondence we have sent to regulatory authorities advocating small business issues:
- Letter to SEC Commissioners and Senior Staff Members advocating halting the NASD’s attempt to replace the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board with the BBX. Shortly after this letter was written, the NASD abandoned their plan to replace the OTCBB with the BBX.
- Letter to the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board requesting clarification and relief for small businesses from the onerous provisions of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act concerning auditing of internal control procedures.
- Letter to SEC concerning their Rule requiring full Form 10-SB/SB-2 disclosure information and full audit to be filed within 4 days after closing of a reverse merger transaction.
- Letter to SEC Advisory Committee on Smaller Public Companies concerning Request for Comments on Committee Agenda.
My full service SEC Law Firm and my team of service providers will design and implement the going public solution that is right for you.
- Go Public Direct and save hundreds of thousands of dollars while avoiding the inherent risks and problems with public shells that could overwhelm you and your company.
- If a Reverse Merger with a Public Shell is right for you, we’ll take your company public that way.
- We can also get you a Pink Sheet Listing if you qualify.
Schedule a No-Risk Free Consultation with me right now and I’ll review your going public goals and objectives and give you a Roadmap that shows you the best path for your success.